Do you know what truly Search Engine Marketing (SEM) deal with?
SEM is about increasing ranking and site visibility in search engine results pages by adjusting website content and site architecture, and buying traffic through paid search listings, usually including Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts.
More than paid ads
While it’s true that PPC campaigns are proven to be a high effective strategy for search engine positioning, search engine marketing does a lot more than just manage paid ads.
SEM specialists have a strong understanding of how search engines rank different pages, and they can provide your company with valuable advice and research-backed strategies, conducting original research and keeping up-to-date on new changes to search algorithms and strategies.
So what does SEM do and what for?
SEM use statistical software and analytics, looking at website traffic patterns to determine which parts of a page work, and which parts need adjustment.
Search engines typically rank pages on their content quality, keyword usage, backlinks, and how many similar sites exist. SEM knowledge help companies to determine how SEO, pay-per-click advertising, and social media marketing will help a company expand their online presence.
SEM allows to:
- Make a product known on a large scale
- Compete for face to face with high competitors
- Fast ROI (if campaigns are optimized)
- Take targeted traffic to your website
To get a better organic positioning SEM efforts must be accompanied by a straightforward SEO strategy, web designers, and digital content managers.
- Promote brand awareness:
Direct the attention of a target group to your brand fast.
- Increase sales:
Run a campaign directly aimed at people who have shown interest in your product or service.
- Generate leads:
Develop campaigns for different platforms according to the type of consumer.
Want to connect the right potential customers when searching products or services immediately? SEM numerous advantages offer:
- Positioning in the first places of Google quickly, enhance your brand image and online presence in the short term.
- Keyword research study to both position keywords with which you want to appear in search engines and to have ads associated with them.
- Control of your budget by specifying how much you’re willing to spend, set your maximum cost per click for your keywords, and then you only pay for clicks.
- Build campaigns by choosing your target audience: sex, age, place, tastes, preferences).
- Drive and generate sustained traffic to your site allowing you to fine-tune your conversion and lead funnels to gain better ROI.
- Easy measurement of conversions or sales generated from ads.
- Segmentation: Ad-Targeted Capability limit the audience by location, language, keywords, and device, so your ads appear exclusively to the people who are looking for your products or services.
- Choose days of the week, hours and geographical area that you want your ads to appear.
DigiSolution specializes in reasonable online solutions by offering a truly solid SEM personalized strategy for your site.
Because one of Google’s requirements to grow organically through SEO is to pay for Google AdWords, we run ad campaigns specifically designed to attract customers who search or attract the type of service.
Our in-house team of search marketing strategists takes the expensive guesswork out of paid search with proven expertise, cutting-edge technology and direct relationships with Google AdWords, Bing Search Marketing, Facebook Ads and other targeted display networks.