Accomplish your goals and improve ROI through Website Optimization on your online business
Website Optimization, what is it?
Website Optimization describes creating and continuously improving sites, making them as fully functional or efficient as possible to optimize the visitor experience when arriving at a website.
Why do I need Website Optimization?
- Website Optimization aims to increase the web performance to make it easier for your site visitors to accomplish proposed actions on the page and further help to:
- Conversion rates, and its ability to generate more leads and sales, resulting in greater ROI and revenue;
- Improve speed and rendering time to retain visitors and increase usability;
- Raise visitor traffic and convert them into email readers, subscribers, or paying customers;
- Maximize the effectiveness of traffic-generating campaigns (such as email marketing, Google Adwords, etc.)
When is time for Website Optimization?
The main idea of Web Optimization is to refine the website’s mechanism so that all the components fulfill their purpose.
After developing, designing, and launching a web page, that should be essential. Still, as a continuous process of improvement, it is advisable to do a web optimization in these cases:
- Before implementing SEO actions.
- Before starting traffic-generating campaigns such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, email marketing, or other marketing strategies.
- Before implementing any metric system on your website.
They are co-workers since you should first optimize your site to engage in Search Engine Optimization immediately after or even think of it when performing website optimization.
Benefits of Website Optimization
- Increase conversion rates, making easier sales and signup processes.
- Help your SEO efforts add value, increase your traffic from search engines and increase ranking.
- An entirely functional website, enabled to be indexed in the best way in search engines allowing for achieving conversion goals with the users.
- Better control and monitoring, with website testing tools deployment to optimize conversion rates.
- Responsive design that provides higher navigation and can meaningfully help to engage better and convert more visitors.
- An attractive, well-built site that will give you greater exposure and brand awareness and help leverage any other investment you have made to promote your business.
How can I do Website Optimization, and how will it benefit my business?
Website Optimization is a continuous improvement process that will help your visitors better accomplish the desired action you expect them to do (purchase, subscribe, read, etc.) when visiting your site. And from there, it will be easier for you to be more successful in achieving your business goals.
What does DigiSolution web optimization work include?
- Website Analysis
- Speed and loading time optimization
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website or Landing page redesign
Who do I trust to do full Website Optimization?
Website optimization is not a one-time project but an ongoing process of constant change and perfection.
DigiSolution specialists have in-depth knowledge and tools to measure and evaluate your site’s performance, finding the best opportunities for improvement.
Our website optimization approach will give you the insight to understand your visitors’ behavior and complete conversion rate optimization strategies to maximize your ROI.
Web analysis is a complete check of your site, made by an optimization team, in which we will find all possible details that hold you back from having all your sell potential in the search engines.
When was the last time you performed a professional analysis of your website?
Website Analysis provides insight into the site’s metrics and performance when beginning an SEO campaign.
Consider the following:
- 40% of consumers abandon a website that takes more than three seconds to load.
- 30% of mobile shoppers abandon a transaction if the experience is not optimized for mobile.
- 94% of first impressions are design-related.
Page load time and responsive design for mobile can affect user experience, increase bounce rates or decrease traffic and revenues, and all of them could be easily improved through proper website analysis.
Mobile and desktop design
Page load time
Traffic and visit issues
Popularity and Rankings
Bounce & Conversion rates
Online marketing strategies
Keep in mind that a good website means, besides visual attractiveness, a well-structured, easily accessible site for users, and it should be the center of your internet presence strategy.
Benefits of improving these elements:
- Site performance
It will improve usability and be up-to-date for Google by verifying that on-page SEO factors are under control.
- Quality and behavior of visitor traffic
By knowing your visitors’ behavior, you’ll know what they want and can help them get what they want.
- Bounce & Conversion rates status
With these metrics, you can verify your investment’s conversions and effectiveness to save costs and increase sales.
Having an SSL certificate will guarantee your visitors’ security and protection of personal data
- Traffic sources (direct, referrals, searches, social networks, advertising, emails)
Knowing the source of your visitor’s traffic will be able to create a marketing plan that perfectly suits the needs of your target audience. Also, improve or change your strategy to attract new customers.
Knowing and including keywords that generate more visits to your page will favor better positioning in search engines.
- Web Responsive design
Being responsive to mobile devices will make search engines better value your page to access top places on ranking.