WordPress Web Design
Feature a powerful combination of custom designs, site architecture, and engaging user experience.
A 2017 small business marketing survey showed that 29% of small business don’t have a website. The reasons?:
- They use social media instead of a website
- They don’t have the time or technical knowledge
- Not relevant to their business or marketing activities
- No financial resources
Consider the following:
- 96% of Americans aged 18-49 are on the internet (almost everyone!).
- 54% of online buyers and 39% of in-store buyers read online reviews before purchasing.
- 96% of customers will opt for your competitors if you aren’t found on the internet.
Would you like to:
- Engage more customers?
- Get quality leads resulting in the overall growth of your business?
- Have an online presence of your brand and ahead of your competitors?
- Market your business efficiently and affordably?
- Reach more potential consumers in more significant and different niches?
If you answer affirmatively to two or more of these propositions, it’s time to stop losing an excellent opportunity to expand your business.
Just imagine what a website can provide you:
Home-based businesses may increase revenue by reaching reach.
Generate more sales:
Websites are accessible 24/7/365, so you’ll always be there for your customers.
A wide range of marketing strategies -even low-cost techniques- have been proven effective.
Having a website will be the first step to helping your customers to find you and get what they are looking for more quickly while saving you time, effort, and money to promote your business.
Digisolution WordPress Web Design
- WordPress features make it a valuable resource to feature informative, business or professional websites for your company or business, and get to your desired target customers.
- Designs adapted to Smartphone and Tablets.
- We focus on the total experience rather than just the mechanics. The customer’s interaction with the service is what eventually makes or breaks your business.
- We start off by reviewing your organization’s legacy processes, assets, and requirements. We follow that up by developing a budget that is strategic and results orientated.
- Management of various programming languages, application, and administration of databases, traffic of visits, servers, and hosting activity, sitemap and search engine optimization (SEO).
One-hour of updates monthly
Business email addresses
SEO-friendly (HTML, CSS)
Built for speed & conversion
Social media integration
Contact form (appt/quote request)
Google Analytics reporting
Google Maps integration
Image edits, royalty-free images
Third parties integration